AdFoxly – Adsense: The most accessible Advertising Manager for WordPress Create customized campaigns for individual publishers or set Google AdSense on your site — in only a couple of clicks using AdFoxly. Internet designers use this plugin because of 2013.
AdFoxly – Adsense Earning Booster Free WordPress Plugin 2023
Now it is accessible for everybody. Don’t hesitate to download it. Then, email me should you need some help. First Ads Manager made to be simple, easy, and beautiful by men and women working daily with Advertising and WordPress. You do not need an entire IT Team to handle advertisements. Save over $732 per year and utilize AdFoxly provides you the very crucial features given below.
Readme: How to Create Sticky Footer Ads for Blogger & WordPress
- Predefined Ad Places
- Ad Before Post Content
- Ad After Post Content
- Ad Inside the Post Content
- In the middle of the post
- After X (n-th) paragraph
- Sticky Ad
- Sticky ad on the bottom
- Sticky ad on the top
- Sticky ad on the left
- Sticky ad on the right
- Popup Ad
- Ads as WordPress Widget. Put your ad (like image, gif or code) in any default WordPress sidebars as you need
- or anywhere else using a simple default WordPress shortcode
- Supported Ads
- Image Ads (png, jpg, gif)
- Google AdSense
- HTML/JS/Code Ads (PropellerAds, Media.net, InfoLinks, Amazon, Adversal and more. Sky is the limit!)
- Configuration Options
- sponsored, follow and nofollow
- new tab or the same tab
- Create Ads Campaigns
- Choose where you want display your ad. You can choose to show ads only on mobile, only on desktop or both. When ad will be visible on all devices
- no limit of ads in a campaign
- configure maximum number of clicks and views
- set campaign’s start and end date
- select post or pages categories where ads should not be visible
- select post or pages categories where ads should be available, and ignore other categories
- select post or pages tags where ads should not be visible
- select post or pages tags where ads should be available, and ignore other tags
- select specific post or page where ads should be hidden
- select specific post or page where ads should be available, and ignore other post and pages
- manage how many times *ad popup will be show, before will disappear forever.
Readme: What is Google Question Hub? How to use it and what are the benefits
AdFoxly is a WordPress plugin for managing ads and ad spaces (places) in WordPress. It could work with ad networks like Google AdSense, PropellerAds, Media.net, InfoLinks, Amazon, Adversal, and more or for custom advertisers.
Wizard will save your time and makes life easier.
Here if You want To use advancedads : Click Here
Ads Types Format aka WHAT
Autofill the fields
You need to fill only these fields, which you need to fill. Banner title? No worries. AdFoxly will try to fetch all data from the image. Just put the picture.
Ads Places (Placements) aka WHERE
Choose one of several places which are selected for you and forget about any change in the code. Just What You Click is What You Want—no more digging in the code.
Ads Campaigns aka WHEN
Set your or your ads provider requirements like specific posts, pages, categories, tags, countries, and more. One-click in ad per 1 unique user? No problem at all for AdFoxly.
Settings and other options
Put your Ads.txt into settings, and AdFoxly will save that file on your hosting. You don’t need any more plugins for that! Paste your Facebook Pixel if you want to create ads on Facebook and retarget your visitors. You don’t need any more plugins for that!
Readme: How to Upload WEBP images in WordPress (Without Any Plugins)